Four fun facts about laura jane:
1. She hates chocolate.
2. She is an expert in all things Harry Potter.
3. In 2001, her colorguard group won bronze medal at a international competition... and she can spin a colorguard rifle like a demon.
4. Hook and Robin Hood: Men In Tights are her favorite movies.
 
Read more about Laura Jane --> here




Wordpress Affiliate: Jessica Ford with Infusion Designs

I am a twenty something, college driven gal from southern Mississippi.  I have a B.F.A. in Interior Design, but now spend my days as an elementary teacher.  I started Infusion Design Studios after finding a passion to make things beautiful on the web, and not just in your home.  Although my Interior Design background didn't help me much with the graphic design; however, it did allow me to have the eye for SPECTACULAR Design.

0 comments:

 
home | contact | terms | resources | buy me a cupcake
© unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited
friends don't let friends use internet explorer