Progress as Promised


New designs, freebie backgrounds and a premade? Oh my!

So, I've been busy.
Now, when I say busy, I mean pulling 80 hour work weeks, people. *big grin*
Sad part? I'm not exaggerating.

BUT, I know that this crazy schedule will be worth it when I get to officially become a full time work-at-home-mommy entrepreneur and business owner. /mouthful 

I've got about a jillion designs in progress and gearing up for a heavy workload next week! Can not WAIT to get these awesome bloggers their custom designs! I love love love doing this and sometimes just can't believe I am, you know?




What have I been up to? Read on...




Some of my latest designs

Freebie Backgrounds!
{see all three of them here!}
Please drop a comment and let me know if you're using one. I'd love to see them in action!


A Premade Blog Template
whoooo hoooooo!

I am soooooo excited to start offering premade templates! This is just my first one and is pretty customizable considering most premades. I do complete installation and even customize the menu bar for you! PLUS, you get a grab button! What?! I know, I'm insane. But, I love it!

And if you wanted to go even further, you could add a drop down menu for only $10 more. 

Get a premium package design for a fraction of the cost. This happy design is only $26. *jaw drop

Also, look out over at April Showers Blog Design for some more of my super easy self installable premades coming very soon! (is installable a word?) Of course, you'll be able to get them here but I couldn't help feel giddy over the fact that I'm good enough to be a part of her team! *smiling 

Click on the preview for a more details on the new design! 



Thank you for being such great supporters!
This officially concludes the longest post ever.


*And don't forget! Advertising is FREE on this site for a short amount of time (because my followers are growing and growing- yay!). 
Get in on the FREE action and email me to get your button up!

3 comments:

Tara@JustDevineStyle said...

Laura Jane, The new designs you have done look great! I also love the free backgrounds. The hot air balloons are Too Cute!

Unknown said...

Very cute blog! Love it! Im following! I would love to follow for you to follow back at: www.mrslaborn.blogspot.com

Mommyto3andahusky said...

Just wanted to stop by your blog and say hello and tell you I am your newest follower! :) Love your blog!

www.purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com

 
home | contact | terms | resources | buy me a cupcake
© unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited
friends don't let friends use internet explorer