Several New Blog Designs!

Every one of these ladies was wonderful to work with. I am SO pleased with how their blogs turned out and really connected with them. All three had scrapbook style layouts with lovely pictures to include. I really enjoy working with scrapbook kits because they give me such a broad range of elements to use and include in a layout. For bright, pattern-ful, and funky designs I definitely recommend scrapbook style!

Sara is blogging to keep updates for her beautiful family:

Photobucket

Kara makes and sells gorgeous flowers for little girls. Gorgeous!

Photobucket

And Nery is doing something amazing- she's breaking free and losing weight! I truly admire anyone that has the self-discipline and perseverance for such struggle (because it really is a struggle) and I fell in love with Nery. =)

Photobucket

0 comments:

 
home | contact | terms | resources | buy me a cupcake
© unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited
friends don't let friends use internet explorer