New Packages Are Up!

Hi everyone! I wanted to post an update letting all my beautiful followers know that I've updated my packages. Each has been tweaked just a tiny bit. One includes just a little bit more blog bling for your money while my largest package added quite a few perks and went up just a smidgen in price.

As some of you many know by now, I recently lost my day job. In order to make ends meet, I'm now designing full time in hopes of staying away from those credit cards this month! I've got some great giveaways, promotions, and possibly a referral program for customers on the way- so stay tuned and thank you so much for following!

(You never know, I may do a random follower raffle next month for a free design!)

0 comments:

 
home | contact | terms | resources | buy me a cupcake
© unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited
friends don't let friends use internet explorer